We hit up the Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston, MA this past Sunday. Tory got an apple witbier, and I rocked the Banana Bread beer. Sounds sticky sweet and gross, but was actually richly flavored, complex, and had a great finish. The restaurant was completely awesome, with over 400 beers on the menu. Definitely check it out if you’re in the area.
- RT @tuckercummings: It's called the Lumberjack Martini. Smoked salmon vodka, sweet vermouth, angostura, maple whiskey. http://t.co/GIwC9Ywt 2 years ago
- RT @tuckercummings: Our friend @stephenbobbett found a way to make smoked salmon vodka delicious. For real. http://t.co/GYyv7YBp 2 years ago
- NEW TODAY: A Taste of Things to Come… goo.gl/fb/EYaXL 2 years ago
- A taste of things to come… badboozereview.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/a-t… 2 years ago
- RT @TheWaysiders: Audio: The Waysiders go Bad Boozin’! The boys join T & T of T & T’s Bad Booze Review. We, for some reason,... http://t ... 2 years ago