We hit up the Sunset Grill & Tap in Allston, MA this past Sunday. Tory got an apple witbier, and I rocked the Banana Bread beer. Sounds sticky sweet and gross, but was actually richly flavored, complex, and had a great finish. The restaurant was completely awesome, with over 400 beers on the menu. Definitely check it out if you’re in the area.
- (Semi-unretired) 1 year ago
- Wait, what? youtu.be/KztxI7lxhr0 1 year ago
- RT @tuckercummings: It's called the Lumberjack Martini. Smoked salmon vodka, sweet vermouth, angostura, maple whiskey. http://t.co/GIwC9Ywt 5 years ago
- NEW TODAY: A Taste of Things to Come… goo.gl/fb/EYaXL 5 years ago
- A taste of things to come… badboozereview.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/a-t… 5 years ago