The idea for T & T’s Bad Booze Review came one spring afternoon when we decided to watch every single Indiana Jones movie in one sitting. I’m pretty sure there was some sort of drinking game involved as well, something along the lines of “drink every time you see a fedora”. We had a bottle of limoncello in the liquor cabinet, and not a lot else. So, we cracked it open, and it was so soul-wrenchingly awful that it we just had to tell everyone we knew about it. Months later, we finally set up this site and started filming our reviews.
- (Semi-unretired) 1 year ago
- Wait, what? youtu.be/KztxI7lxhr0 1 year ago
- RT @tuckercummings: It's called the Lumberjack Martini. Smoked salmon vodka, sweet vermouth, angostura, maple whiskey. http://t.co/GIwC9Ywt 4 years ago
- NEW TODAY: A Taste of Things to Come… goo.gl/fb/EYaXL 5 years ago
- A taste of things to come… badboozereview.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/a-t… 5 years ago